WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 16:48 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:22 pm 
1000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: V.E.R.A+the 29th field kitchen. 16 PFA, 23 PFA
cultaybraggen camp 21 in Scotland WWII ex POW camp I have taken on some of the huts with the view trying to make a living history camp as to help train groups and individuals in WWII drill and field craft . at the moment I can only sleep 25 but hope to get it up to 80 soon
Attachment:
camp.jpg

Attachment:
camp1.jpg

Attachment:
camp3.jpg

Attachment:
camp2.jpg

Attachment:
p6023.jpg

Attachment:
p6045.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by sgtMoon on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 22:53 pm 
Forum Legend
 WWW  Profile

Group: Glamorgan Home Guard, AFRA
about time somebody did this ... well done Sarge

"LIFE IS GOOD" - Hitcock45

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:49 am 

Higher than what?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 15:47 pm 
1000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

sorry jw hire is that better

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 16:03 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: FSSF-UK
As soon as the van is sorted Pete, me and the guys will be up for a stay over, I've also mentioned it to the Tramps, and they're up for it too...See ye soon.. :wink: :D

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 17:00 pm 

Group: Poor Bloody Infantry
Sounds like an awesome idea :)
I applaud your venture.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 19:20 pm 
1000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

this will only work if people will come and use it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:40 pm 
1000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

well it seem its a waist off my time and money no one wants to use it to far north they say sorry I can't move the bloody thing to your door

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 13:12 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: FSSF-UK
sgtMoon wrote:
well it seem its a waist off my time and money no one wants to use it to far north they say sorry I can't move the bloody thing to your door

Van still off the road Pete, belt drive arrives for harley soon though, so will try and get up in the next week or two...

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 13:24 pm 

Group: Forgotten 14th
sgtMoon wrote:

Hi Pete,

Sorry uptake has been a bit slow, any chance of a bit more info on location and prices? I'd be looking at bringing about 7 people up around mid Sept.

Alex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 21:41 pm 

Group: kGS
Details would be nice. How many nights a year can you use it?
have they said you can walk about with weapons?

ta