WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 20:29 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81
 Post subject: Re: BAZOOKA BAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 15:38 pm 
2000+ Poster

We only move forward. When you are surrounded you can advance in any diection.
M25? Cobblers! I've been to Aylesbury, Amersham ,Great Missenden. I never had to chase women too far, I used to catch them easily! Preferable in the first 100yards. Don't want to wear yourself out.
Did you really think you'd get a sensible answer from me? If brains were trains,I'd been under Beeching closedown in the early 60s.

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 23:16 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: FSSF-UK
land-waster wrote:
We only move forward. When you are surrounded you can advance in any diection.
M25? Cobblers! I've been to Aylesbury, Amersham ,Great Missenden. I never had to chase women too far, I used to catch them easily! Preferable in the first 100yards. Don't want to wear yourself out.
Did you really think you'd get a sensible answer from me? If brains were trains,I'd been under Beeching closedown in the early 60s.

So, do I take it....no, fk it, I don't :lol: :lol:

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 18:55 pm 
2000+ Poster

No I actually live outside the M25. I've been to Aberdeen as well ,thought I was going to run into Eskimos and Polar Bears,People living in Igloos.I was a bit disappointed. LOL!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 19:31 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

land-waster wrote:
No I actually live outside the M25. I've been to Aberdeen as well ,thought I was going to run into Eskimos and Polar Bears,People living in Igloos.I was a bit disappointed. LOL!

Was that on the 6 monthly stage coach carrying the mail, ye gotto watch out for them Indians, cattle rustlers and mountain lions in them there hills as ye pass Border Reivers :lol: :lol:

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:53 am 
2000+ Poster

When I went up country it was for one of my mates wedding. All the guys were dressed in the quaint ethnic costumes,I felt quite out of place. What is the English ethnic dress??? I need to know things like that! My mates sister suggested Morris Dancer! I came back with a suit of armour with Edward the firsts tabard or a Redcoat and a tri-corn hat,but that would only work on the way to Inverness.
Why has everybody got some sort of ethnic dress code except the English? Never could work that one out!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:04 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

land-waster wrote:
Why has everybody got some sort of ethnic dress code except the English? Never could work that one out!

You could always wear a black suit with loads of wee pearls stiched to it :wink: :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 17:35 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBj-kynZ0Q

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 18:30 pm 
3000+ Poster

Red coat and a musket?

If you have the last word and no one heard it - Did it happen? https://youtu.be/mQZmCJUSC6g

(No)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81