WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Thu Feb 20, 2020 0:04 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next
 Post subject: Re: BAZOOKA BAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 18:12 pm 
2000+ Poster

Seems to be some interesting topics turning up in the General section of the forum. I was greatly concerned about women impersonating men in a reenactment. So in the interests of sexual equality and far from being a 'sexist pig'. I was wondering if you guys could do a WAC impression. There is that nice Ginger wig Paul could wear and Phil would just look so cool and sharp in a WACs uniform.Don't forget to wax or shave your legs Chris. Now does n't that sound ridiculous????. Still funnier things do happen and whilst on that subject no harm in waiting with bated breath for the photos to appear ,as long as you don't wait with baited hooks! Sorry guys have to draw a line through my New Years Resolution. Yipee let me at 'em!

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:25 am 
2000+ Poster

You know how I am always banging on about historians interpreting history how they want it to be.(bit like reenactors LOL). Well finally they have decided after close on six hundred years,that they think the battle of Bosworth is sited in the wrong place! The big visitors centre is about two miles from the actual battlefield.Well considering they teach the War of the Roses history from a couple of Shakespeare plays,not too suprised.Bit like saying that movie 'The Devil's Brigade(1968)' is a true history of the First Special Service Force. That mountain the climbed was really Difensa wow! Well if you believe that, a trip to the Bosworth battlefield will make a nice day out. Next thing I'll be telling you is that the Queeen has no rite to the Throne because the'royal' bloodline is contaminated!!! The Americans stopped the Germans in the Battle of the Bulge by rolling burning barrels of fuel into them!!!! Do you base your impression on Myths and Legend or in depth historical research.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 18:52 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: FSSF-UK
land-waster wrote:
You know how I am always banging on about historians interpreting history how they want it to be.(bit like reenactors LOL). Well finally they have decided after close on six hundred years,that they think the battle of Bosworth is sited in the wrong place! The big visitors centre is about two miles from the actual battlefield.Well considering they teach the War of the Roses history from a couple of Shakespeare plays,not too suprised.Bit like saying that movie 'The Devil's Brigade(1968)' is a true history of the First Special Service Force. That mountain the climbed was really Difensa wow! Well if you believe that, a trip to the Bosworth battlefield will make a nice day out. Next thing I'll be telling you is that the Queeen has no rite to the Throne because the'royal' bloodline is contaminated!!! The Americans stopped the Germans in the Battle of the Bulge by rolling burning barrels of fuel into them!!!! Do you base your impression on Myths and Legend or in depth historical research.

And William Wallace painted his face blue...And the Stuarts where nasty power hungry poofterz (ohh, did I just say that word)...

BTW, the UK Royal bloodline is contaminated, with Hanoverians, farnie- Dutchies and sausage eatin Sax-Coburgs!

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 19:22 pm 
2000+ Poster

Well before then, Edward the fourth, something a bit dodgy about his parentage.This was what the bloodline was based on. Anyway slight change of subject, now it's OK to be a Welsh Nationalist, it's OK to be a Scottish Nationalist. Now if I was to be an English Nationalist that would make me a ---king Nazi bastard. Sorrry I think there is something wrong with our system of PC, please feel free to correct me if I've got this wrong. Sorry totally lost the plot there,back to WW2 still researching the 36th Infantry,hopefully should have my 'Rapido River Crossing' gear togethr by the Bushey Show,might give it a trial run then.Appears that there was a lot of Tankers/winter jackets in use then,seem very popular in Italy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 21:45 pm 
4000+ Poster

Group: They Led The Way.
Haemophilia, where did that go? :?:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 20:49 pm 
2000+ Poster

A present from Queen Victoria to the Royal House of Europe. A genetic defect caused through interbreeding.Better not marry your cousin ,can seriously damage the immune system,don't do much good for mental stability either. My Grandparents came from Kent,Buckinghamshire, Wales and Scotland.So can't blame interbreeding for my mental instability. Do I blame the Jocks or the Taffs? Could n't possibly be the English! LOL!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 21:02 pm 
4000+ Poster

Group: They Led The Way.
A genetic defect.......... That went away in one generation........... I'm believing it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:56 pm 
Supporter

7 is a big number :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

borderline personality disorder.] The character displays the behaviors of impulsivity, emotional lability, frantic efforts to avoid abandonment, frequent severe anger, changing from idealization to devaluation, consistent with the diagnosis, although generally aggression to the self rather than others is a more common feature in borderline personality disorder.

Its like a woman scorned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i95JsLeNB94
This group is no longer the First Special Service Force... Please change your name to the First Allied Airborne and hand over the plaque... I've had it :roll: VERY BAD TASTE INDEED

old man flat caps, baggy 1980s leather jacket , old grand dad shirt, and denim jeans (aye, we all know they had jeans, but they mostly wore dungarees) in any case, a modern tiny wee turnup?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 15:43 pm 
Supporter

What a doenutt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

borderline personality disorder.] The character displays the behaviors of impulsivity, emotional lability, frantic efforts to avoid abandonment, frequent severe anger, changing from idealization to devaluation, consistent with the diagnosis, although generally aggression to the self rather than others is a more common feature in borderline personality disorder.

Its like a woman scorned
This group is no longer the First Special Service Force... Please change your name to the First Allied Airborne and hand over the plaque... I've had it :roll: VERY BAD TASTE INDEED

old man flat caps, baggy 1980s leather jacket , old grand dad shirt, and denim jeans (aye, we all know they had jeans, but they mostly wore dungarees) in any case, a modern tiny wee turnup?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 16:24 pm 
Supporter

Guys lets do hundreds of photos of other units and if any of the photos are wrong we can just make something up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I stay well away from some unit threads and that waste of resources the BAZOOKA BAR,

LIAR :wink: :twisted:

Its like a woman scorned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 20:10 pm 
1000+ Poster

looked to me that :!: just copied pictures from ww2 GI in colour- no evidence of background knowledge- take the pictures then make the story fit!!!!!

i reckon we need to see more 509 impressions and 82nd mortar teams :wink: -" 1 round HE!" :lol:

Doesnt seem as if anyone has any new ideas out there- guess imitation is the highest form of compliment these days :wink:
Im thinking of doing 78th infantry division at schaumwell dam-guess someBODY would stick a patch on to copy that if they could :lol:

cheers and keep up the good work/banter

dave g
TFH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 20:53 pm 
2000+ Poster

Thanks for dropping in,only place wher you can come in say what you like and have no fear of your post being removed. We have a go at each other in here and then laugh about it.This was set as a bit of fun where you can say things you would n't dare say elsewhere on the forum everybody is welcome to join in any banter.This is p&&& -taking and wind-up country so if you are easily offended this is a thread to avoid.We set this up so as it would be the same as meeting us for real, we are jokers.In the words of Dame Edna Everage' I have fortunately been blessed with a special gift, yes possums, I can go through life laughing at other peoples misfortunes.'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 22:16 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

"I stay well away from some unit threads " SOME people think they are above the rules they demand of others, and somehow they get away with it :evil:

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:23 am 
Supporter

SaddleTramp wrote:
"I stay well away from some unit threads " SOME people think they are above the rules they demand of others, and somehow they get away with it :evil:

Paul let him carry on . He will make the usual FOOL :D of himself :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I don't think he realizes yet whats going on :?: :twisted:

A FOOL

Its like a woman scorned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

sad sack wrote:
SaddleTramp wrote:

Paul let him carry on . He will make the usual FOOL :D of himself :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I don't think he realizes yet whats going on :?: :twisted:

A FOOL

Ohh I know, but I don't give a s**t, the little narssicist kent makes demands that WE stay away from his unit threads,then when WE make a comments about some units photos he comes in full throttle into out threads, does he think that all our comments are about him?...Well, yeah, obviousely the paranoid little squirt obviousely does...It's not on and if he does want to break the rule he set himself, I will make a formal complaint...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 15:14 pm 

Group: FSSF/MTO LHG
SaddleTramp wrote:
I will make a formal complaint...

You going to wear a tuxedo then?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next