WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 20:56 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:03 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: FIRST ALLIED AIRBORNE ASSOCIATION
The First Allied Airborne Association are now recruiting additional Military Police Reenactors in preperation for the next season.

Although first and formost the FAAA are an Airborne impression outfit, the group do many other impressions including line Infantry and Armoured Infantry and of course the Army Nurses section of the Association is now well established.

Security of displays is a real task and the exsisting MP Detachment have done a great job undertaking this task at all events this year. The detachment are always "Front Of House" and are a direct link to the public and monitor entrance to the display when we undertake camp senarios.

We are looking for individuals or small groups who have an interest in the Military Police of the US Army in WWII, especially in its combat role. We understand not every one wants to be running around as an Infantryman on their weekends and this may be the impression for you.

If you are interested in working with an established group with over 15 years of experience and would like to be involved in some of the great events the group attend, while being covered by PLI then get in touch, or come along and see us at the Victory Show.

Regards

Lee Bowden
Group Co-ordinator
First Allied Airborne Association

I have always endeavoured to listen to what each and every person in a discussion had to say before venturing my own opinion. Oftentimes, my own opinion will simply represent a con-census of what I heard in the discussion. I always remember the axiom: a leader is like a shepherd. He stays behind the flock, letting the most nimble go out ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realizing that all along they are being directed from behind.”

Nelson Mandela

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 21:36 pm 

You have a PM my friend :)