WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 14:02 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 am 

Group: Combat!FFI
Good Evening, All!

My name is Morgan Montalvo and I'm a reenactor in Texas who's quite keen on the FFI and SOE. I maintain a small list:

French_Resistance@yahoogroups.com

of about a dozen people with similar interests. I'd like to grow the group with folks who can offer some expertise on the SOE, Jedburgh teams, OSS, Operational Groups, etc. I'm related by marriage to the widow of a Carpetbagger navigator who died over Yugoslavia in early 1945, so I've made quite a study of that unit, as well.

All are welcome to visit my Y!group, browse and join if you like. I try to keep the discussion lively with ideas about French cuisine, lifestyle, etc. When not pursuing my hobbies, I work as an economics lecturer at a community college and a radio news anchor (presenter). During the late 1980s I worked as a foreign correspondent in the UK (among other countries) and will be returning to GB Summer 2013.

Thanks in advance for considering my post. Best to all!

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username