WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 23:37 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:08 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Location: WPFG Centre. (Operating within Moscow Centre's Scale of Norms)
Group: Za Ob/WPFG Complex e i gentiluomini.
Comrades,
As noted in the Events Sector of this Progressive People's Forum a 41r Plash palatka was recovered for only fifteen of the soft imperialistic Sterling Currency we operate within Kent Military District for our continued legend.

While under Cleaning/interrogation it was found the Norm of button holes had been increased by a wrecker making several holes with a blade along two of its sides, not at random but to a scheme, which was then yet to be determined by this Rezidency's KOMSTITCH Officer who was alerted to this crime.

This is the Norm.

Under examination the dimensions were tested and found to follow a pattern using or ignoring the Righteous button holes but always keeping with the nonconformist holes, several ideas were formulated by the Interrogators and their staff before they were suppressed and a Research Bureau was immediately formed, purged and reformed to investigate this "Wrecking" of State Property.

This is the Trophy Historic Document from ELint intercepts of Genosse BrianB's Rezidency which has placed this matter from only being a KOMSTITCH matter into the hands of SMERCh as full blown treachery is now indicated.

The holes are 210 mm a part if you use several of the Norm and all of the Wrecking holes.

Photographic proof straight from the Air Brush will follow when declassified.

The examination of this Non-Russian " Vlasovite" Plash palatka continues.

Tonight it will be shown the "Instruments".

I serve the Soviet Union! Urrah!

:D

"We have internal enemies. We have external enemies. This, comrades, must not be forgotten for a single moment"
( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

"Who watches The Watchmen?"... The NKVD.

"The Devil came to me one night, he struck his claws into my hands, I prayed for him to stop but he wouldn't .....so I told him to F' off..... he did".
(An old Russia lady)

"We will fight for peace until there isn't one stone left standing on another".
(Soviet folk-saying)

"Gesplitzenblitz !" ( Peter Sellers)

"To err is to be arrested ".
"To forgive is not within the Scale of Norms".

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:35 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Comrades,
The examination of this Non-Russian " Vlasovite" Plash palatka continues on the initially the 4th Floor in Interrogation Room 218b when the instruments were first shown to the Traitor,

It then it is moved to the Basement of the 4th Floor, where very unpleasent men with little humour question the Traitor closer of its Treachery to Mother Russia.

Where it faces the truth of its treachery, that it cannot deny!

It stands Condemned!

And via Diplomatic Bag from the Kent Military District of the UK SSR it is evaluated to Moscow Centre to lay, finally within Cell 2189 Block 24 of the SMERCh Complex at Lubyanka Square, awaiting its trial and punishment.

Within Red Army Reconstructionism we remember three kinds of Peoples, Friends, Enemies and Traitors.

Remember that Comrades.

"We have internal enemies. We have external enemies. This, comrades, must not be forgotten for a single moment"
( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

"The Devil came to me one night, he struck his claws into my hands, I prayed for him to stop but he wouldn't .....so I told him to F' off..... he did".
(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 13:40 pm 
4000+ Poster

Group: Za Oberonyu! 13th GRD and WPFG
Death to the Vlasovite scum!

The factory inspectors mark is being decoded so that the nest of vipers who had a hand in this may be liquidated too by the strongest possible means.

Comrades, you must be ever vigilant!

"I saw cities in Europe that were practically untouched by the war, countries that capitulated to the more powerful enemies even before war was declared, but we are not like that. Our grandfathers, our fathers, our older generation, our great leaders, fought here for each building, for each street." - First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin on the 70th anniversary of victory at Stalingrad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 14:51 pm 
2000+ Poster

Group: Hirschberg Society
95% of operations are undetected, even those operations which are disrupted enable back bearings to be taken which provide useful intelligence to Reich/Heer Security Organisations.
In this case Genosse Viktor has provided Abwehr 1 -H Ost with a schematic of the standard issue RKKA palatka.

Schweiß speichert Blut
"...the future is clearly known, only the past has to be rewritten"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 15:05 pm 
4000+ Poster

Genosse, your [redacted]!

The heroic [redacted] are at [redacted] loading [redacted] traitors from the [redacted] plasch palatka factory in [redacted] into [redacted] for transport to the nearest [redacted] at [redacted]

Further arrests [redacted]!

*EDIT* the entire Ministry of [redacted] have been arrested for revealing too much information to [redacted]. A modified statement now appears above.

*EDIT* elements of Internal Security have been arrested for also allowing State Secrets to be exposed. This message has been modified to reflect this.

"I saw cities in Europe that were practically untouched by the war, countries that capitulated to the more powerful enemies even before war was declared, but we are not like that. Our grandfathers, our fathers, our older generation, our great leaders, fought here for each building, for each street." - First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin on the 70th anniversary of victory at Stalingrad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 16:29 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Genoose BrianB,
The Matter of the earlier users of this Traitor is now being dealt with by the Technicians of SMERCh as the "Vlasovite" proceeds along the "Conveyor Belt".
Before long all guilt parties will face justice, It would be unfortunate if your name is a bit like ( namely it has more or less letters within the same alphabet or one that is a bit little like it in places,) the names it will give up, on the third day everyone speaks.

A Complete Scale of Issue Purge has been ordered by KOMSTITCH, its Troika's will be visiting all Red Army Reconstructors within Direction RKKA UK SSR in the hunt for Spies and Counterrevolutionaries in the struggle to liberate Mother Russia from Oppression.

(Stalin, 1928)

( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 16:41 pm 
4000+ Poster

Enemy spies were discovered working at the power station supplying the plasch palatka factory with power. These too have been arrested.

Farmers in 6 different collectivised cotton farms were also implicated and arrested, along with the liquidation of over 6 million vlasovite cotton plants.

State Security are quoted as saying that this is the biggest enemy spy ring discovered (this week) and that their lines of inquiry could lead to traitors being unmasked at the highest levels of Soviet society.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 17:50 pm 

Group: Volkssturm Werwolf
Interesting use of proper old fashioned Gas Pliers in the interrogation process comrades....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 23:06 pm 
2000+ Poster

Group: Hirschberg Society
A vital tool in the process of encouraging a voluntary confession as the Volkisch Genossen of the RSHA and Gestapo would agree.
However how the Organs of State Security have missed Tovarisch Viktor's complicity in this conspiracy escapes me. :twisted:

Schweiß speichert Blut
"...the future is clearly known, only the past has to be rewritten"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:41 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Genosse BrianB,
The fact I was implicated from the very start will of course be the first thing any politically perceptive Red Army Reconstructor would have thought and reported to their Rezidency's Political Officer within 2 Mins 38 Sec ( the Norm) into reading my first post.
It is true I do have knowledge of those Pliers ( in a real sense) and my keyboard is smeary with blood to from wounds owning to my lack of finger nails on my left hand regarding this matter, but within Progressive Reconstructionism you can't make an Omelette without checking the political perception of the Cook or the Collective Farm or the Chicken.

We understand all this yet the need for liquidation of Vlasovites is such we must still do it, as a collective responsibility to the State and Mother Russia it is like the very struggle to Smash Gitlerism, part of our very soul.

URRAH!….. ouch :oops: .

:wink:

( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 13:45 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Comrades,

As of 23:45 4/11/14 at an Emergency sitting of the People's Court.

KOMSTITCH, State Property Directorate, Direction RKKA, prosecuting,

"The Vlasovite Plash palatka has been served the Death Penalty for Treachery against the Soviet Union".

We will he informed when lawful sentence has been carried out in Lubyanka .

( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 16:54 pm 
1000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: Grossdeutschland Aufklärung
If the death penalty can be commuted to an alternative sentence of a life in exile let me know comrade ;)

Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds, our tank roars forward with the storm wind.

www.panzeraufgd.co.uk

www.facebook.com/Panzeraufgd/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 16:33 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Genosse Crabtree,
Even SMERCh would not be so cruel.

( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)