WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003
 

It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:50 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
Offline
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 15:15 pm 
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 14:59 pm
Posts: 2
Hey all,
Just came across this site and I am hoping someone can help out with my question:
I heard that there is supposed to be a large reenactment celebrating the 70th Anniv. of the Soviet army
recrossing the Dnipro river in 1943. Does anyone know of this reenactment, where exactly it will be held in Dnipropetrosvk, Ukraine, and the date/time? Any help with this greatly appreciated, thanks!

Tom


Top
 

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
Offline
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 0:21 am 
5000+ Poster
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 21:28 pm
Posts: 5639
Location: WPFG Centre. (Operating within Moscow Centre's Scale of Norms)
Real Name: Why are you asking Comrade?
Group: Za Ob/WPFG Complex e i gentiluomini.
tomp wrote:
Hey all,
Just came across this site and I am hoping someone can help out with my question:
I heard that there is supposed to be a large reenactment celebrating the 70th Anniv. of the Soviet army
recrossing the Dnipro river in 1943. Does anyone know of this reenactment, where exactly it will be held in Dnipropetrosvk, Ukraine, and the date/time? Any help with this greatly appreciated, thanks!

Tom


Why are you asking Comrade? such things are a matter of field security and not for the eyes of the Gitlerite ( Genosse BrianB) who profanes the sacred soil of Mother Russia with their every thought and action.

_________________
"Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer?, Ja! .. Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!"
( Lease lend material from Comrade Sandy Boots)

"We have internal enemies. We have external enemies. This, comrades, must not be forgotten for a single moment"
( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

"Who watches The Watchmen?"... The NKVD.

"The Devil came to me one night, he struck his claws into my hands, I prayed for him to stop but he wouldn't .....so I told him to F' off..... he did".
(An old Russia lady)

"We will fight for peace until there isn't one stone left standing on another".
(Soviet folk-saying)

"Gesplitzenblitz !" ( Peter Sellers)

"To err is to be arrested ".
"To forgive is not within the Scale of Norms".

Image


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 am 
3000+ Poster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:28 pm
Posts: 3902
Location: Witham, Essex
Real Name: Alex Wood
Group: Za Oboronu! (For Defence!)
Don't know about anything and our contacts in the Motherland are mainly in and around St Petersburg. Have you checked livinghistory.ru?

_________________
Quote:
"You may not be able to change the world, but at least you can embarrass the guilty" Jessica Mitford

Quote:
"Memory is deceptive because it is coloured by today's events." Albert Einstein


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 20:13 pm 
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 14:59 pm
Posts: 2
Thanks for the lead Alex, I will check it out!


Tom


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 17:50 pm 
3000+ Poster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:28 pm
Posts: 3902
Location: Witham, Essex
Real Name: Alex Wood
Group: Za Oboronu! (For Defence!)
All things come to those who establish a research bureau. :wink:

http://rkka.kiev.ua/?page_id=8751

http://rkka.kiev.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=784

_________________
Quote:
"You may not be able to change the world, but at least you can embarrass the guilty" Jessica Mitford

Quote:
"Memory is deceptive because it is coloured by today's events." Albert Einstein


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:32 pm 
2000+ Poster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:06 am
Posts: 2332
Location: Burnopfield, Durham
Real Name: Brian
Group: Hirschberg Society
Viktor wrote:
tomp wrote:
Hey all,
Just came across this site and I am hoping someone can help out with my question:
I heard that there is supposed to be a large reenactment celebrating the 70th Anniv. of the Soviet army
recrossing the Dnipro river in 1943. Does anyone know of this reenactment, where exactly it will be held in Dnipropetrosvk, Ukraine, and the date/time? Any help with this greatly appreciated, thanks!

Tom


Why are you asking Comrade? such things are a matter of field security and not for the eyes of the Gitlerite ( Genosse BrianB) who profanes the sacred soil of Mother Russia with their every thought and action.

P.M.ed
One of the most lethal battles in the history of warfare, estimates of the combined total of casualties are as high as 4 million.

_________________
Panzer Lehr 130 Aufklarungs Batt
" Regimenter sterben zehnmahl, aber es bleibt....das Regiment."
Unsere Ehre ist, wenn sie unsere Aufgabe erfüllt
Schweiß speichert Blut
"...the future is clearly known, only the past has to be rewritten"
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: