WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 19:44 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 81  Next
 Post subject: Re: BAZOOKA BAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 18:58 pm 
Supporter

I have heard, but most on here dont have a clue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

borderline personality disorder.] The character displays the behaviors of impulsivity, emotional lability, frantic efforts to avoid abandonment, frequent severe anger, changing from idealization to devaluation, consistent with the diagnosis, although generally aggression to the self rather than others is a more common feature in borderline personality disorder.

Its like a woman scorned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i95JsLeNB94
This group is no longer the First Special Service Force... Please change your name to the First Allied Airborne and hand over the plaque... I've had it :roll: VERY BAD TASTE INDEED

old man flat caps, baggy 1980s leather jacket , old grand dad shirt, and denim jeans (aye, we all know they had jeans, but they mostly wore dungarees) in any case, a modern tiny wee turnup?

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: FSSF-UK
sad sack wrote:
SaddleTramp wrote:
Phil

Indeed...Like an old tired man...

computer says no :mrgreen:

Commpooter says "not by any stretch of the imagination can it possibly be, and all you c@nts are gonna look stupid to the world"...(It's a street talking lives in the real world commpooter)...

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 19:12 pm 

Group: fssf
how much did that cost and have you broken it yet :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 16:16 pm 

Group: fssf
crazy joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39b0PjQ54U

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 14:37 pm 
Supporter

I Have Heard its the 2nd Armored bandwagon lets get on :wink:

borderline personality disorder.] The character displays the behaviors of impulsivity, emotional lability, frantic efforts to avoid abandonment, frequent severe anger, changing from idealization to devaluation, consistent with the diagnosis, although generally aggression to the self rather than others is a more common feature in borderline personality disorder.

Its like a woman scorned
This group is no longer the First Special Service Force... Please change your name to the First Allied Airborne and hand over the plaque... I've had it :roll: VERY BAD TASTE INDEED

old man flat caps, baggy 1980s leather jacket , old grand dad shirt, and denim jeans (aye, we all know they had jeans, but they mostly wore dungarees) in any case, a modern tiny wee turnup?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 20:17 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

I've heard it's the "stick yer website up yer jaxy, but I'll log on as ronald McDonald to complain and be offended for you lot having a larff "(coz am so paranoid and the world revolves round me that your meaning me....

Wot the hell are you on about me... :roll:

Phikl, I think we should do that tank wagon thing... I mean bandwagon...2nd Armoured we go, dig out them uniforms you used to wear at The Woods five years ago...

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:48 am 
Supporter

SaddleTramp wrote:
I've heard it's the "stick yer website up yer jaxy, but I'll log on as ronald McDonald to complain and be offended for you lot having a larff "(coz am so paranoid and the world revolves round me that your meaning me....

Phikl, I think we should do that tank wagon thing... I mean bandwagon...2nd Armoured we go, dig out them uniforms you used to wear at The Woods five years ago...

we should do ultra 2nd Armoured clowns :mrgreen: :twisted:

Its like a woman scorned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

sad sack wrote:
SaddleTramp wrote:

we should do ultra 2nd Armoured clowns :mrgreen: :twisted:

Why don't we do something completely different, re-enact a circus... The story could begin something like:
"There's this clown called "roneld mcdonald" (his friends call him ronnei) and he decides to form a group of clowns, get's some clowns together to form the best group of clowns in the circus... They go around the circus in their best clown outfits and ... " ye get the picture....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 17:35 pm 

Group: 2nd Armored in Europe
We wouldn't have you. There's enough clowns in this outfit already.... ;)

Look Out Below! : http://www.look-out-below.co.uk/

"The only thing stopping you, is you"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 18:37 pm 
Supporter

Yes Glen one of the major clown players says you can stuff youir forum I dont want nothing to do with it and hes on it more than us :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its like a woman scorned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Life in the Australian Army...

Text of a letter from a kid from Eromanga to Mum and Dad. (For Those of you not in the know, Eromanga is a small town, west of Quilpie in the far south west of Queensland )

Dear Mum & Dad,

I am well. Hope youse are too. Tell me big brothers Doug and Phil that the Army is better than workin' on the farm - tell them to get in bloody quick smart before the jobs are all gone! I wuz a bit slow in settling down at first, because ya don't hafta get outta bed until 6am. But I like sleeping in now, cuz all ya gotta do before brekky is make ya bed and shine ya boots and clean ya uniform. No bloody cows to milk, no calves to feed, no feed to stack - nothin'!! Ya haz gotta shower though, but its not so bad, coz there's lotsa hot water and even a light to see what ya doing!

At brekky ya get cereal, fruit and eggs but there's no kangaroo steaks or possum stew like wot Mum makes. You don't get fed again until noon and by that time all the city boys are buggered because we've been on a 'route march' - geez its only just like walking to the windmill in the back paddock!!

This one will kill me brothers Doug and Phil with laughter. I keep getting medals for shootin' - dunno why. The bullseye is as big as a bloody possum's bum and it don't move and it's not firing back at ya like the Johnsons did when our big scrubber bull got into their prize cows before the Ekka last year! All ya gotta do is make yourself comfortable and hit the target - it's a piece of p**s!! You don't even load your own cartridges, they comes in little boxes, and ya don't have to steady yourself against the rollbar of the roo shooting truck when you reload!

Sometimes ya gotta wrestle with the city boys and I gotta be real careful coz they break easy - it's not like fighting with Doug and Phil and Jack and Boori and Steve and Muzza all at once like we do at home after the muster.
Turns out I'm not a bad boxer either and it looks like I'm the best the platoon's got, and I've only been beaten by this one bloke from the Engineers - he's 6 foot 5 and 15 stone and three pick handles across the shoulders and as ya know I'm only 5 foot 7 and eight stone wringin' wet, but I fought him till the other blokes carried me off to the boozer.

I can't complain about the Army - tell the boys to get in quick before word gets around how bloody good it is.

Your loving daughter,

Sheila

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:44 am 
2000+ Poster

Though this bar had been closed down!Gradually slipping into oblivion.
The thing we started with the Anzio or should I put it 'Gusville'. Still plays some part in my real world life .Three years or is four years on?Chickens are arriving this afternoon,in the spirit of the Force I accquired them at no cost. Chris and I still have the allotments and they are producing well.(to much sometimes). So I suppose the hobby easily spills over into the real world.Does anybody else suffer from this a thin grey line between reality and for use of a better word fanatacism?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

land-waster wrote:
Though this bar had been closed down!Gradually slipping into oblivion.
The thing we started with the Anzio or should I put it 'Gusville'. Still plays some part in my real world life .Three years or is four years on?Chickens are arriving this afternoon,in the spirit of the Force I accquired them at no cost. Chris and I still have the allotments and they are producing well.(to much sometimes). So I suppose the hobby easily spills over into the real world.Does anybody else suffer from this a thin grey line between reality and for use of a better word fanatacism?

I hope yer out at night walking the dogs wi yer full mountain rucksack on Gordon?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 am 
2000+ Poster

With the ducks and geese out on the moor I think I'd be more inclined to take the shotgun. Chris has got some pigeon breasts in his freezer for you Paul.Do you want some recipies as to the best way to cook them???? We've been knocking a few down over the stubbles. Funny old world loads of free food laying about going rotten for the sake of someone to pick it. Hedgerows are full of berries and hardly anybody can be bothered to pick them. This period of the year would be a time of plenty during the war. Still I suppose it is easier going to the supermarket and getting ripped off for blackberries than picking them for free.
I've had to impose a bag limit on myself as I can't give the Pigeons away , my 100+ days have had to be knocked on the head as I don't kill things to see the carcase rot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

land-waster wrote:
With the ducks and geese out on the moor I think I'd be more inclined to take the shotgun. Chris has got some pigeon breasts in his freezer for you Paul.Do you want some recipies as to the best way to cook them???? We've been knocking a few down over the stubbles. Funny old world loads of free food laying about going rotten for the sake of someone to pick it. Hedgerows are full of berries and hardly anybody can be bothered to pick them. This period of the year would be a time of plenty during the war. Still I suppose it is easier going to the supermarket and getting ripped off for blackberries than picking them for free.
I've had to impose a bag limit on myself as I can't give the Pigeons away , my 100+ days have had to be knocked on the head as I don't kill things to see the carcase rot.

Have grown any carrots this year Gordon?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 20:13 pm 
2000+ Poster

What colour should I paint my field cooker for a mountain scenario??White ? Pictures of mountains on the side so as nobody notices it amongst the peaks? I know nothing of these things please enlighten!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 81  Next