WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:55 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 15:01 pm 
1000+ Poster

Appreciate this is not a 'for sale' section but fellow AFV modellers may be interested in a few 1/35 scale plastic model spares I have available that someone may find useful:

- Tamiya Military Miniatures 35025 Sand Bags Set
- Tamiya Military Miniatures 35026 Jerry Cans Set (Jerry cans, Amerry cans, oil drums, buckets)
- Tamiya Military Miniatures 35027 Barricade Set (beach hedgehogs, fencing, etc) x 2
- Tamiya Military Miniatures 35028 Brick Wall Set
- Tamiya Military Miniatures 35067 Road Sign Set (gates, cart wheels, lampposts, wooden signage + WW2 German sign decals)
- Italeri No404 Telegraph Poles

All boxed, have had these for years (not even sure if these are still in production) and am never going to use them, so might as well go to someone who will.
By all means contact me for details and I'm sure we can sort something out.

Speculation is the secret vice of every history buff and...is unavoidable when passing judgements - Stephen E Ambrose
'It was noticeable that spirits were of the highest order whenever a mess tin of tea was being heated up' - S/Sgt Victor Miller, Glider Pilot Regiment.

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username