WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 20:40 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 14:07 pm 

Group: Polish '39, German/British/Dutch '40, Romanian '42
Hello all, as we have been forming both Dutch army and civilian contingents here in the U.S., I came to realize that much of the best information was being passed within closed loops. Over the past year, with immense help from my Dutch friends, I have learned a vast amount, and I wanted to create a way that those of us in the English speaking world can share that information. Ultimately, the goal here is to inform those who are interested in reenacting Dutch impressions of all types (European military, KNIL, civilian, post-occupation), to help link together people with an interest in Dutch reenacting, and to provide helpful tips on how to make your Dutch impressions better.

If you are interested in any aspect of the Dutch experience during World War 2, I hope you will join the Dutch World War 2 Reenactors forum. It was only recently created, so there is not much there yet. But as with any forum, the content is created by the users.

http://dutchreenactors.proboards.com/index.cgi

I hope to see you there!

Peter

2nd Battalion, Royal Sussex Regiment
9th ID, 34th Regiment Constanta

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username