WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:35 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 17:21 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Location: WPFG Centre. (Operating within Moscow Centre's Scale of Norms)
Group: Za Ob/WPFG Complex e i gentiluomini.
Camerati,
I am now cleared to disclose that now I send apart of the time cursing the Tedeschi, ( as a Third Echelon after defending Fifty Years of World Peace, and Smashing the Gitlerite Vandal Horde), The Teds have left me wandering in the Desert, as they have stolen my Transport... :( Have no fear Camerati, Moscow Centre has only cleared me for a Legend to work against British Imperialism and Italiano Militarism in North Africa Front, I have been ordered to have the sense not to F with the Bear. :lol:

All this exists within Moscow Centre's.... Direction RE

I have to wear Trophy Inglese Ammo Boots*, but I can get away with that for awhile due to the captured Tobruk Stores from the Battle of Gazala and a Supply Ship has yet to get through with the correct 1912's for this Camerata.. :lol:

* Later a Supply Ship got through, Thu Oct 15, 2009 21:57 pm, I now have Serviceable Re-pro 1912 Boot complexes.

Goda di.
:D

"We have internal enemies. We have external enemies. This, comrades, must not be forgotten for a single moment"
( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

"Who watches The Watchmen?"... The NKVD.

"The Devil came to me one night, he struck his claws into my hands, I prayed for him to stop but he wouldn't .....so I told him to F' off..... he did".
(An old Russia lady)

"We will fight for peace until there isn't one stone left standing on another".
(Soviet folk-saying)

"Gesplitzenblitz !" ( Peter Sellers)

"To err is to be arrested ".
"To forgive is not within the Scale of Norms".

Last edited by Viktor on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 18:59 pm 
Supporter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........!
BY THE WAY ARE YOU COMING TO DETLING IN THAT STATE :wink:
IF YOU DO I CAN SELL YOU A NICE PAIR OF PAVIA COLLAR MOSTRINE( 27TH PAVIA)
LOOKING GOOD
MIKE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 21:10 pm 

Group: Mediterraneo
By Mussolini's ass!!! Viktor has cast away the chains of the bolshevik enslavers and donned the glorious attire of il duce's liberators!!!
Nice one Viktor!!
Now its simply a case of teasing you towards the Decima MAS..... fascisti complete :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 am 
1000+ Poster

Group: Mediterraneo WW2 Italian Reenactment Group
DUCE!
DUCE!
DUCE!

:lol: :wink:

Well Well, Comrade Viktor (Or should we say, Soldato Vittorio??)

Excellent Representation. Looks fantastic. Well put together.

Commendations and letters of approval have been sent to OVRA. You no longer need fear the taste of Castor oil. :wink:

Do you feel upto pushing the Inglisi into the Suez Canal, Camerati?

Neil

IF, and only IF, there is a war, we may provide you with a camouflage hood or cap in times of wet weather (Quote from the 1936 drill manual for the REI)

Telo Tenda Mimetico Modello 1929. Keeping Farbs dry at night since 1978

Its a Tent! Its a Poncho! Its a Ground Sheet! Its a Camouflage against the enemy. My word, its even a waterproof sleeping bag! It is not, however, German.

M33 Elmetto. Good against shrapnel. Great for grinding coffee. For that superb sweat encrusted taste.[/size]
http://ww2italianreenactment.com/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:58 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

stoater wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........!
BY THE WAY ARE YOU COMING TO DETLING IN THAT STATE :wink:
IF YOU DO I CAN SELL YOU A NICE PAIR OF PAVIA COLLAR MOSTRINE( 27TH PAVIA)
LOOKING GOOD
MIKE

Camerata stoater,
This Historical Records held by Moscow Centre for the North Africa front indicate that The Five Pointed Star device could be worn alone if the Mostrine Complex had worn out, as my Legend is for a time period from Gazala to the end of El Alamein Offensives ( records indicate the resupply of the Italiano e Tedesco Armies was patchy.. :lol: ) it was considered to be sufficient, however I have been permitted to work to Improve my Legend, and in fact I would be failing in my Marxist Leninist doctorine if I didn't at all times increase my Productivity... :lol:

If you have a suitable Pavia Mostrine Complex that can be transfered between our Commands for Soft Imperialist Currency then that can be permitted by Moscow Centre.. :wink:

I'm working to recover the larger Stars for the Inferior Great Coat which purports to be a Warmth retailing Clothing Complex... why you Camerati think it would work in Mother Russia, goes to show the weakness of your Political Perception in regard to Forty degrees of Frost.

Several Rezidency Design Bureau are charged with improving the new Direction RE Scale of Norms, ( Seven league Booted Assistance by Camerata Elsan's Iron Horse of a Command has been Noted and will be taken into account when he faces the People's Court, ( as we all at some stage will do :roll: ))

I maybe permitted to wear my "Pavia" self as a Cultural Event Uniform one evening,( Moscow Centre has yet to decide on my movements between 18:06 and O1:27 on the Saturday and Sunday but my Historic Mission at the Detling Front purely defensive Offensive is to contain the Lunatic Schemes of NATO, you saw what happened a few years back at the Dance when the purely defensive Peace Makers of the CCCP were not there... :lol: )

butcherboy1 wrote:
By Mussolini's ass!!! Viktor has cast away the chains of the bolshevik enslavers and donned the glorious attire of il duce's liberators!!!
Nice one Viktor!!
Now its simply a case of teasing you towards the Decima MAS..... fascisti complete :lol:

Camerata butcherboy1,

This is not even One time going to happen, HET ! any MVSN nonsense, as a Weaker Fascist I'm permitted only to be a Royal Army Camerata, Moscow Centre has other Contacts within that Organ to carry out its wishes.. :wink:

:P

SuperMario wrote:
DUCE!
DUCE!
DUCE!

:lol: :wink:

Well Well, Comrade Viktor (Or should we say, Soldato Vittorio??)

Excellent Representation. Looks fantastic. Well put together.

Commendations and letters of approval have been sent to OVRA. You no longer need fear the taste of Castor oil. :wink:

Do you feel upto pushing the Inglisi into the Suez Canal, Camerati?

Neil

Camerata SuperMario,

My Italiano Legend's Workname is to be MARCELLO, and thank you for you observations of the Scale of Issue, as for working against an Adversary that drags its feet in Forming a Second Front so be it, Moscow Centre always plays " The long game", the good work in various Inglisi State Organ's is progressing to Quota.

While operating within Direction RE as MARCELLO, I have been Ordered to smile( a lot), this seems to be an Italiano Norm in their Image Capturing Complexes, held in Moscow Centre's Historical Documentation Archive.
As a Hero of People's ( Smasher of Gitlerism) I look Heroic..

and as a Defender of Fifty Years of World Peace ( Container of Lunatic Yankee/ NATO Expansionism), I just scowl.. :lol:,

:wink:
I will have to practice this new face combo .... what one must do to complete his Historic Combat Mission.

Camerati,

Moscow Centre has permitted me to communicate it is pleased that "its work" passes the "Senape Complesso" with its Italiano Camerati and it is within Quota.
Yet again the advantages of a Centrally Controlled Command Society supported a Strong Internal Security Organs with a lot of Small Arms Ammunition has shone through like a Beacon to World Peace.

Urrah!!.

:lol:

"We have internal enemies. We have external enemies. This, comrades, must not be forgotten for a single moment"
( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

"The Devil came to me one night, he struck his claws into my hands, I prayed for him to stop but he wouldn't .....so I told him to F' off..... he did".
(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)

Last edited by Viktor on Sun Aug 16, 2009 14:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:21 am 
Supporter

Camerati Marcello !
Name Comes from the 'Roman God of war'
Mars!
Very suitable , Ovra and the Commando Supremo
will surely reward this glorious and belligerent act with favour. Extra ration of castor oil for your extended family for life !
Unleash the Gods of war !
Mike :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

stoater wrote:
Camerati Marcello !
Name Comes from the 'Roman God of war'
Mars!
Very suitable , Ovra and the Commando Supremo
will surely reward this glorious and belligerent act with favour. Extra ration of castor oil for your extended family for life !
Unleash the Gods of war !
Mike :twisted:

Camerata stoater,

That is SO not my legend!... :lol: , still Moscow Centre chooses our Worknames, ours is to Conform to the Norm.

I was more picturing the Character in Monte Carlo or Bust... :lol:

Marcello Agosti... I think he has a depth of Character I need, when mine runs out.

( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 am 
Forum Legend

Group: Unable to commit
Comrade Viktor smiling? :shock: :shock: Even as Marcello, there are unplumbed depths to this character...

Lo, There Do They Call To Me, And Beg Me To Take My Place
In The Halls Of Valhalla, Where the Brave Shall Live Forever

In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, p**s and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet.

One enemy is never enough, two is far too many
"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."
Jo Hukam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:13 pm 
3000+ Poster

Group: Za Oboronu! (For Defence!)
I knew I should never have told you about my legend building in Sorrento :D .

Looks good Soudruch. Not that I'm even 1% tempted. My Organs of State Terror would have a fit. :wink:

Quote:
"Memory is deceptive because it is coloured by today's events." Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 21:32 pm 
4000+ Poster

Group: Za Oberonyu! 13th GRD and WPFG
Former Comrade... thank you for supplying the photo for SmerSh's next wanted bulletin.

The Special Department are currently building a cage to transport you back to Moscow in :lol:

"I saw cities in Europe that were practically untouched by the war, countries that capitulated to the more powerful enemies even before war was declared, but we are not like that. Our grandfathers, our fathers, our older generation, our great leaders, fought here for each building, for each street." - First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin on the 70th anniversary of victory at Stalingrad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 am 
1000+ Poster

Andrei Kozlov wrote:
Former Comrade... thank you for supplying the photo for SmerSh's next wanted bulletin.

The Special Department are currently building a cage to transport you back to Moscow in :lol:

Don't worry comrade..sorry Marcello, we'll protect you! All you need to do is jump into this Fiat 626 and...

... Hang on... where's it gone!???

Perhaps you'll have to wait for the duty car for transport, seeming the Teds have taken our get away vehicle. :wink:

WANTED!

Fiat 626. Last known where-abouts 50 miles behind the El Alamein front.
Noted to be driving in a westerly direction. May be driven erractically as occupants not used to operating Right Hand drive vehicles.
Colour - Desert sand with go faster Afrika Korps.
Occupants not known to be dangerous as they left their weapons behind.
May contain sausages.

:wink:

Neil

Neil

IF, and only IF, there is a war, we may provide you with a camouflage hood or cap in times of wet weather (Quote from the 1936 drill manual for the REI)

Its a Tent! Its a Poncho! Its a Ground Sheet! Its a Camouflage against the enemy. My word, its even a waterproof sleeping bag! It is not, however, German.

M33 Elmetto. Good against shrapnel. Great for grinding coffee. For that superb sweat encrusted taste.[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Andrei Kozlov wrote:

Tak Tochno Comrade, many have said Moscow looks best by Cage this time of year, we will all have our Seventeen Hours on the "Conveyor Belt" before the Justice of the People's in a People's Court.

I have booked the over night Diplomatic Bag.

( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 21:44 pm 
1000+ Poster

Camerati,

It was excellent to see you all 'Pavia'd' up at Detling. Grigio-Verde is so you.

You have worked on your smile. Comando Supremo is happy with that acheivement. :| :? :) :D

Neil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Thank you Camrata SuperMario, glad it conformed to the Norm,

While at the Detling front my Souldrich Sasha uncovered Intel that Telo Tenta are really made of material from SS Trousers, cunningly re-cut by advanced Italiano seamstress, your attempt to take credit for their trouser camouflage pattern is unbecoming for the Great Italian People's

( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

(An old Russia lady)

(Soviet folk-saying)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:33 am 
1000+ Poster

Camerati,

you don't know how tempted i was to buy a couple of Ted SS camo smocks and see if i could make an advanced body covering and semi permanent abode structure complex known as Telo Tenda for myself.

Just for sh#ts and giggles.

Neil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 am 
1000+ Poster

Group: lytham wartime
who will be my soviet guide now, the mentor has been led astray!!! :lol:

WE WILL DEFEAT THE FACIST INVADERS

only joking mate looking good :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next