WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:11 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:10 am 
Admin
 WWW  Profile

Group: The Stonewallers (29th Infantry Division, C Co.)
Dear all,

We have made some significant improvements to the way the For Sale section will work in future. From now on we will be splitting the section into different areas - British and Commonwealth, American, German and Axis, Soviet and Other.

This is to help users post their items for sale in a more relevant place, and will also help those searching for items to buy. The sub-sections will not get any more specific than this, for now, and we hope that it will encourage users to post more items for sale and that they will sell quicker.

The items that are currently listed for sale under the Classifieds: For Sale main section will remain there as normal, any older than 28 days are deleted so eventually they will all be removed. From now on the new sections must be used.

I intend to do this for the Wanted section also. The For Sales section is one of our busiest on the forum so I am always looking for ways that help you use it - please PM me if you have any suggestions for new sections or potential improvements to current ones.

Chris

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]