WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 0:22 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:37 pm 

Group: Independant
Hi Allen,

as far as I'm concerned I didn't see your reply earlier, hence the lack of reply... ;)
I don't mind paying for this kind of repros at all. I even consider it is the least we can do to thank someone who takes time to get some originals and work on ready-to-use repros.
For the time being I don't need 127 or 120 boxes but I may have a use for them with my ladie's Kodak Vest Pocket in the future so I will contact you at that time.

Cheers,
Pierre

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/afpsas
https://www.facebook.com/afpsasreconstitution/?ref=page_internal

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 15:16 pm 
3000+ Poster
 YIM  Profile

Hello Pierre .. thank you for the reply, yes anytime at all, just contact me please

Allen

8th USAAF
Somewhere in England

... " I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals " ...

... " I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them " ...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 17:27 pm 

Group: 'To Victory, Together!' (Me, him and the dog)
Allen.
Thank you for your generosity in posting these film box nets up.

Those PDF's, the bits you kindly passed on to me and repro's made from the film I bought, like you, from the States helped to set up my Snapshots from Home League display for the Odyssey and Victory Show. Although I know nothing about photography, it all helped to set the scene where I could talk about the work of the YMCA volunteers who helped boost morale for the troops abroad.

You were very kind, cooperating with me as a fellow re-enactor.

Some -one did take a photo of it, thought you might like to see it. (Credit to Stross Martin)
Jude

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 13:20 pm 
3000+ Poster
 YIM  Profile

Hello Jude ... thank you, Im glad I was able to help and that your project was a success.
The picture is great, I like the display, well done, hopefully perhaps next year if we cross paths at an event I can see it for real.

Please don't hesitate to ask if there similar things I may be able to help with.

8th USAAF
Somewhere in England

... " I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals " ...

... " I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them " ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 15:11 pm 
Supporter

Thanks for posting these up! I'm currently cutting and pasting my boxes as we speak....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 20:04 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: FSSF-UK
panzerfaust joust wrote:
Thanks for posting these up! I'm currently cutting and pasting my boxes as we speak....

Strange, they only post in my threads when it's controversial, seems they want to vent their spleens whilst claiming victimhood ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M

"I don't use the pozi net ,because there are too many left wing oversensitive retards on there..."

"I reflect on the infamous 1987 photograph by American artist Andres Serrano that depicts a crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. I remember all the leftists that jeered and mocked me, and many Christians like me, for being bruised by that photograph (the title of which I would rather not verbalize). They scoffed and told us to get a life. These are the same people today, unsurprisingly, who are stridently arguing for curtailment of free speech not to offend Muslims."