WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 14:18 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 21:25 pm 
1000+ Poster

Miss Spitfire wrote:
I do. Super.

Always nice to have a signed document..

Maybe if you'd said that a few posts ago it might have saved two pages of PozziBabble :lol:

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 23:02 pm 
3000+ Poster
 YIM  Profile

Group: Independant
... erm ... she did say she OWNED the copyright .... !!!

8th USAAF
Somewhere in England

... " I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals " ...

... " I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them " ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 23:43 pm 
3000+ Poster
 YIM  Profile

Group: Independant
I think I am rather glad I shoot on film ... even if I have them digitised and put on a PC to post here and there ... there can be no doubting my copyright ... not with the negative as proof .. !!!

8th USAAF
Somewhere in England

... " I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals " ...

... " I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them " ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 am 
Forum Legend

Group: That's so 2011...
BedsnHerts wrote:
Miss Spitfire wrote:
I do. Super.

Always nice to have a signed document..

Maybe if you'd said that a few posts ago it might have saved two pages of PozziBabble :lol:

Perhaps if Le Maitre hadn't done his usual and tried to bait people he has an issue with I wouldn't have to.

They were three nice photos from my collection that I thought might be of interest.

Rest assured I won't bother again. This forum really is full of petty ego-trippers. :|

Be very careful about loaning original items...also, please keep an eye out for :
*Still missing* Because some folks are devoid of an ounce of honesty or integrity.
Women's Navy Great Coat
Green floor length 1930s evening dress with sleeves set on net.
Blue and white rayon dress with peplum
Black velvet halter necked dress with silver shot thread skirt (may still have Harrods label in it) I have photos of all of these items and I know where they are in Scunthorpe, but would appreciate a nod if they come up for sale. [/color]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 am 
4000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: AFRA
Narcissism and paranoia shining through again?
You just see attacks from every corner and when offered some advice, an attempt to clarify a tricky position with copyright, you see baiting.

"Truth is a shining goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable, but worthy of all the devotion of which the human spirit is capable. "
"Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:23 am 
Forum Legend

Sean, I'm well aware that you and your chum sit chuckling on the phone about how you try and bait people on here and the Axis forum..Your housemate told me that!

I didn't ask for your advice, I don't need it and it wasn't actually correct!

The fact that you retorted with claims of paranoia and narcissism speaks volumes, so if I need your advice (doubtful) I shall ask, but don't hold your breath.

Kate

Be very careful about loaning original items...also, please keep an eye out for :
*Still missing* Because some folks are devoid of an ounce of honesty or integrity.
Women's Navy Great Coat
Black velvet halter necked dress with silver shot thread skirt (may still have Harrods label in it) I have photos of all of these items and I know where they are in Scunthorpe, but would appreciate a nod if they come up for sale. [/color]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:02 am 
4000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Miss Spitfire wrote:
it wasn't actually correct

Really, which bit? Always happy to learn from my mistakes.

You know you cant trust tittle tattle. What a turn around in your choice of source too.
One minute you accuse her of lying and cheating and now she is a primary witness? Which is it to be?

"Truth is a shining goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable, but worthy of all the devotion of which the human spirit is capable. "
"Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:16 am 
Forum Legend

See, you're just proving my point.

You're not bothered about the copyright issue, you were just trying to bait me, it's pretty obvious.

Shall I give you some unsolicited advice? Stop.

And no, I haven't made a turn around, you seem to have though? It's always good to forgive, divine some might say.

I'm not biting further, things to do today.

toodle pip.

Women's Navy Great Coat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:45 am 
4000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

I dont think I am proving your point, rather reinforcing mine. People can see now how you make accusations and spread your venom but then when challenged try to dismiss it or turn it around. Take a moment folks to check the definition of narcissism.
If I was wrong I would love to know where. You said I was, please show me. I do have an interest in copyright, it has long affected the industry I work in.
Miss Spitfire wrote:
I haven't made a turn around, you seem to have though?

Have I? In what way is that? You have spent the best part of the year trying to rubbish the name of my housemate, calling the Police and threatening solicitors letters. Now you rely on her as a witness in your defense? Laughable.
Go back to hiding behind your facebook wall of blocking, spare us your crocodile tears.
If asking for answers is baiting then perhaps I'm guilty but making unsupported statements and unfounded accusations which when challenged I avoid is not my style. That has the O'Mara stamp all over it.
I wonder if we will ever see the mythical document that transfers copyright in the case of these images?
Another figment of the Spitfire imagination?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 14:41 pm 
Forum Legend

Oh dear, are you still waffling?

Ask your 'housemate' why she called the police to my house for no other reason than I had requested my kit back. As for the copyright issue, what does that have to do with tuning guitars?

Please remind her, she still has two evening dresses and a greatcoat belonging to me and telling the police that I 'gave them to her' is an untruth and I think that the law has a name for that? The 'accusations' as you well know are not unfounded.

Please also remind her I'm waiting for a detailed account for the money for the 302 memorial. (Not just a list of figures).

I think we all know who is telling fibs here Sean, and I think you've been embarrassed by it all, which is understandable -given what has gone on.

You're more than welcome to pop over and see the photographs and documentation Sean, bring my kit with you when you come.

If you want to discuss this further, do feel free by private message or on facebook where I haven't blocked you or your ...whatever she is these days.

I certainly won't be replying on here, despite your pathetic baiting. And the solicitor? Not an idle threat......a very serious one. I'd like my property back.

Women's Navy Great Coat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 17:46 pm 
4000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Miss Spitfire wrote:
I think we all know who is telling fibs here Sean,

Yes, you.
Miss Spitfire wrote:
I certainly won't be replying on here,

Ok, I'm fine with that. I will try to answer some of your points raised, a favour you seem to deny me.
I've not been embarrassed by anything, none of my business. Certainly not as embarrassing as it must be for you.
I dont think you will see anything until you stop demanding and ask like an adult but again, none of my business, just gauging the feelings as I see them. I'm aware slightly more money was transferred to the church than went into the account, the effect of interest I assume?
What are accounts if not a list of figures?
Even my pathetic attempts at making music are protected by copyright, for my many employers it is a very real concern. It pays to have some understanding of the business side of the industry.
Not blocked? Then why are you invisible to me on Facebook? I have nothing blocked on my account, must be you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 18:30 pm 
4000+ Poster

Group: They Led The Way.
I do get amused reading interwebz fights but this one is the online equivalent of putting the telly on and finding every channel has Trigger falling through the bar again and again and again until the stars die, the planets burn and the eventual heat death of our universe. *sigh*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 20:48 pm 
1000+ Poster

Group: TommyAtkins Society
As an Oldie I think I know most of the Roy Rogers films but.......I can't remember Trigger falling through a bar?......... Perhaps it was Champion?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 21:19 pm 
4000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

It was Del boy, not Trigger, I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 21:41 pm 
4000+ Poster

Group: They Led The Way.
I've seen it so many times it's fused into one. Was he dressed as batman at the time? With "©DAVE2010" stamped on his arse, obviously since they bought it so they own it ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:40 am 
 WWW  Profile

Group: The Stonewallers (29th Inf Division, C Company)
This is definitely on a par with Jeremy Kyle.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next