WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:32 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 21:24 pm 

I am selling my US collection at the moment and have a few sets of womens HBTS.
I have various sizes; S, M and L. These are all originals that I have collected over numerous years.
I will be selling top and trousers separatly if needed. Some are unissued and some are in very good condition.
I'm currently at uni, but just wanted to gage interested before I go home, sort them out properly and photograph them, etc.
I also have womens gaitors in sizes 1R (skinny legs!), 2R (standard size) and 3R. I have these in either the early tan or the later green shade. I think I only have one pair of the size 1R and 3R though!
I also have 3 M43 jackets, one unissued, one good condition, one fair condition.

Feel free to PM me.
Laura :)

Last edited by Laura on Mon Mar 26, 2012 19:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 15:09 pm 

Hi Laura,my wife is thinking of getting the HBT gear purely for the comfort factor,she is a size 16 top and 14 bottom do you think any of the outfits would fit her and what sort of prices were you looking at? Hope to hear from you soon,thanks,Dek.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 19:33 pm 

Here's a few pictures of the HBT's mentioned a while back. I have more to list, this is just the start! Measurement are approximate, and are the measurement of the actual garment, HBTs were menat to be worn loose, so take 3-4 inches off for the shirts for a proper fit :).

Shirt (1)
Bust- 41-42"
Waist- 39"
Condition: Excellent. Never issued. Retains all of it original colour. Around 4 small (just slightly larger than a pin head) rust marks, really not noticable, but I like to mention everything!
Price £65

Shirt (2)
Bust- 40-41"
Waist- 35"
Condition: Excellent. Never issued. Has a small chalky residue on the right sleeve from storage. Will probably come out with a wash.
Price £65

Trousers
Waist- 26"
Hips- 43"
Length (From top of waistband to hem)- 40"
Very good condition, they have been used but retain the original colour. One small pin head sized, FAINT rust mark of the right pocket.
Price £65

Gaitors
Size 2R
Were unissued. I used them once, so they are still in excellent condition.
Price £30