WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 21:14 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:27 am 

Group: AFRA
Hi all,

My names Richie. I'm new on here, but have been interested in warfare history my whole life, especially WWII. I have been collecting/reading/watching since I was young (Lets face it, we never grow up anyway)!!

I mostly now collect Militaria especially replica weapons! I'm interested in anything from early muskets to the latest there is, although I only have more modern weapons ie: WWI-Today. I even have a Pulse Rifle on my wall rack lol!!

I hope to build up some decent like minded friends on here, with varied interests/hobbies, and share knowledge of the things we love about either re-enacting or just collecting?

I specialize in doing up Replica weapons such as Denix for such guys as yourselves that would like a much cheaper alternative to the much more expensive real/old spec versions!

I'm happy to give more info and/or pictures on this subject?

Once again a pleasure to be here, and I hope I get to know you guys in the very near future??

Regards

Richie.

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:09 am 

Hi Richie, Paul from South Shields, welcome to another newbie.

I've seen pictures of the Denix guns Richie has done up and is selling on another forum and I have to say they look great. Definitely the sort of thing I'd be interested in buying. Well worth a look.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:09 pm 

Group: 2nd Btln Royal Warwicks
Hi Richie,

Welcome to the forums! This is the right place to meet like minded lunatics :wink:

I have a Denix MkII Sten that's seen better days (it get the hell kicked out of it on the stand as a practical display piece for punters). Might need your expertise, are you at Stoneleigh this weekend?

Shift

www.royalwarwicks.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 19:59 pm 
4000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: AFRA
Richard is no longer a member of AFRA.

"Truth is a shining goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable, but worthy of all the devotion of which the human spirit is capable. "
"Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is."