WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003
 

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 23:22 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
Offline
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:38 am 
1000+ Poster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 19:02 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
You could always look at going the ww2lha?

www.ww2lha.co.uk


Top
 

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
Offline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:10 am 
4000+ Poster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:18 am
Posts: 4076
Location: Kent
Real Name: Andy
Group: Za Oberonyu! 13th GRD and WPFG
psib3r wrote:
Viktor wrote:
Seriously you are showing yourself up as somebody who actually has nothing to add to this thread* or the re-enactment community in a whole**.


Actually, get a grip there Karl.

You know Victor not one jot.

He does add a lot to the part of reenactment that he chooses to operate in, but unlike some, his stated mission is to improve and enhance his own stuff and those of his immediate group of friends, of which there are many.

He simply doesn't choose to go on a crusade "for the sake of the reenactment community" unlike some self martyring folks.

In Victor, a more humble and less self serving person you will not find. Obviously he is my friend, but the observations I make here are not tainted by that. He is my friend because of those things and not the other way around.

Just thought you'd appreciate a slight correction to your attitude.

_________________
"I saw cities in Europe that were practically untouched by the war, countries that capitulated to the more powerful enemies even before war was declared, but we are not like that. Our grandfathers, our fathers, our older generation, our great leaders, fought here for each building, for each street." - First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin on the 70th anniversary of victory at Stalingrad


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 am 
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 19:22 pm
Posts: 45
Real Name: Karl Walls
Group: AFRA
Andrei Kozlov wrote:
psib3r wrote:
Viktor wrote:
Seriously you are showing yourself up as somebody who actually has nothing to add to this thread* or the re-enactment community in a whole**.


Actually, get a grip there Karl.

You know Victor not one jot.

He does add a lot to the part of reenactment that he chooses to operate in, but unlike some, his stated mission is to improve and enhance his own stuff and those of his immediate group of friends, of which there are many.

He simply doesn't choose to go on a crusade "for the sake of the reenactment community" unlike some self martyring folks.

In Victor, a more humble and less self serving person you will not find. Obviously he is my friend, but the observations I make here are not tainted by that. He is my friend because of those things and not the other way around.

Just thought you'd appreciate a slight correction to your attitude.


I thought this thread was finished, another reply that has nothing to do with it. You just can't help yourselves. Sorry... and I did use the word showing not sure if you spotted that? Not my fault if you feel the need to defend him, what are you defending? I never actually accused anybody of anything. :cry:


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:58 am 
4000+ Poster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:18 am
Posts: 4076
Location: Kent
Real Name: Andy
Group: Za Oberonyu! 13th GRD and WPFG
No, you decided to slag him off and I decided to show you the error of your ways.

Its quite clear, in black and white.

I do agree that this thread is over.

_________________
"I saw cities in Europe that were practically untouched by the war, countries that capitulated to the more powerful enemies even before war was declared, but we are not like that. Our grandfathers, our fathers, our older generation, our great leaders, fought here for each building, for each street." - First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin on the 70th anniversary of victory at Stalingrad


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 am 
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 19:22 pm
Posts: 45
Real Name: Karl Walls
Group: AFRA
Andrei Kozlov wrote:
No, you decided to slag him off and I decided to show you the error of your ways.

Its quite clear, in black and white.

I do agree that this thread is over.


No, still don't see where I "slagged" him off, nice of you to be sorting it though, good lad.

is it over yet? sheesh.


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 13:09 pm 
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 13:09 pm
Posts: 4
psib3r wrote:
Andrei Kozlov wrote:
No, you decided to slag him off and I decided to show you the error of your ways.

Its quite clear, in black and white.

I do agree that this thread is over.


No, still don't see where I "slagged" him off, nice of you to be sorting it though, good lad.

is it over yet? sheesh.


Bully.


Top
 

Offline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 15:26 pm 
5000+ Poster
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:50 am
Posts: 5404
Location: Musselburgh Scotland
Real Name: Wullie Mulgrew
Group: "They Led the Way"
I do believe the thread is over.

Wullie

_________________
Carpe Diem

Wullie Mulgrew CSRT
http://theyledtheway.freeforums.org/index.php

http://www.facebook.com/theyledtheway.

Rangers Lead The Way!

https://www.wisepropertycare.com


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: