WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 23:22 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:38 am 
1000+ Poster

You could always look at going the ww2lha?

www.ww2lha.co.uk

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:10 am 
4000+ Poster

Group: Za Oberonyu! 13th GRD and WPFG
psib3r wrote:
Viktor wrote:
Seriously you are showing yourself up as somebody who actually has nothing to add to this thread* or the re-enactment community in a whole**.

Actually, get a grip there Karl.

You know Victor not one jot.

He does add a lot to the part of reenactment that he chooses to operate in, but unlike some, his stated mission is to improve and enhance his own stuff and those of his immediate group of friends, of which there are many.

He simply doesn't choose to go on a crusade "for the sake of the reenactment community" unlike some self martyring folks.

In Victor, a more humble and less self serving person you will not find. Obviously he is my friend, but the observations I make here are not tainted by that. He is my friend because of those things and not the other way around.

Just thought you'd appreciate a slight correction to your attitude.

"I saw cities in Europe that were practically untouched by the war, countries that capitulated to the more powerful enemies even before war was declared, but we are not like that. Our grandfathers, our fathers, our older generation, our great leaders, fought here for each building, for each street." - First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin on the 70th anniversary of victory at Stalingrad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 am 

Group: AFRA
Andrei Kozlov wrote:
psib3r wrote:
Viktor wrote:
Seriously you are showing yourself up as somebody who actually has nothing to add to this thread* or the re-enactment community in a whole**.

Actually, get a grip there Karl.

You know Victor not one jot.

He does add a lot to the part of reenactment that he chooses to operate in, but unlike some, his stated mission is to improve and enhance his own stuff and those of his immediate group of friends, of which there are many.

He simply doesn't choose to go on a crusade "for the sake of the reenactment community" unlike some self martyring folks.

In Victor, a more humble and less self serving person you will not find. Obviously he is my friend, but the observations I make here are not tainted by that. He is my friend because of those things and not the other way around.

Just thought you'd appreciate a slight correction to your attitude.

I thought this thread was finished, another reply that has nothing to do with it. You just can't help yourselves. Sorry... and I did use the word showing not sure if you spotted that? Not my fault if you feel the need to defend him, what are you defending? I never actually accused anybody of anything. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:58 am 
4000+ Poster

Group: Za Oberonyu! 13th GRD and WPFG
No, you decided to slag him off and I decided to show you the error of your ways.

Its quite clear, in black and white.

I do agree that this thread is over.

"I saw cities in Europe that were practically untouched by the war, countries that capitulated to the more powerful enemies even before war was declared, but we are not like that. Our grandfathers, our fathers, our older generation, our great leaders, fought here for each building, for each street." - First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin on the 70th anniversary of victory at Stalingrad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 am 

Group: AFRA
Andrei Kozlov wrote:
No, you decided to slag him off and I decided to show you the error of your ways.

No, still don't see where I "slagged" him off, nice of you to be sorting it though, good lad.

is it over yet? sheesh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 13:09 pm 

psib3r wrote:
Andrei Kozlov wrote:

No, still don't see where I "slagged" him off, nice of you to be sorting it though, good lad.

is it over yet? sheesh.

Bully.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 15:26 pm 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: "They Led the Way"
I do believe the thread is over.

Wullie

Wullie Mulgrew CSRT
http://theyledtheway.freeforums.org/index.php

http://www.facebook.com/theyledtheway.

Rangers Lead The Way!

https://www.wisepropertycare.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2