WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 22:43 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 13:00 pm 
1000+ Poster

Group: I/II-AA Das Reich (W.A.R.S)
Great photos as always Neil. Well done

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 13:30 pm 
1000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: Grossdeutschland Aufklärung
I think we’re close enough to get into the spirit of things now, so to everyone we’ve worked with this year, to old friends and new and of course to our followers & supporters on Facebook, compliments of the season and best wishes for 2016 from all the members of the Aufklärungsgruppe.

Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds, our tank roars forward with the storm wind.

www.panzeraufgd.co.uk

www.facebook.com/Panzeraufgd/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:56 am 
5000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Location: WPFG Centre. (Operating within Moscow Centre's Scale of Norms)
Group: Za Ob/WPFG Complex e i gentiluomini.
Crabtree wrote:
Last year we managed to pick up a Russian Gaz jeep with a view to converting it to a Stoewer Typ40. We’ve now made a start on our off season project for this year and we’re hoping to have the old tub ready to for the start of the 2016 season.

So, other than our training weekend and Christmas party at the weekend, that’s about us for 2015. Thanks to all who have worked with us and shared a laugh and a beer with us this season - we look forward to doing it all over again in 2016!

To see how the Stoewer project is coming along, please visit our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Panzeraufgd/?ref=bookmarks

Genosse Crabtree,
Your rehabilitation is going to be as problematic an Genosse BrianB's it seems, unlawful of State property is a crime that will be paid for. Good luck with the project, (anyone viewing the page will be of course held in contempt of People's Court :lol: ).

:D

"We have internal enemies. We have external enemies. This, comrades, must not be forgotten for a single moment"
( Comrade Stalin, 1928)

"Who watches The Watchmen?"... The NKVD.

"The Devil came to me one night, he struck his claws into my hands, I prayed for him to stop but he wouldn't .....so I told him to F' off..... he did".
(An old Russia lady)

"We will fight for peace until there isn't one stone left standing on another".
(Soviet folk-saying)

"Gesplitzenblitz !" ( Peter Sellers)

"To err is to be arrested ".
"To forgive is not within the Scale of Norms".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 23:31 pm 
1000+ Poster
 WWW  Profile

Group: Grossdeutschland Aufklärung

Not sure if any Jerries come on here anymore or if these will be of interest, but I thought i'd post a few pics from a photoshoot we held a couple of weekends back.

Taking inspiration from the movements of the original Aufklärung-Abteilung GD in the winter of 1943, the aim of this shoot was to portray a rendezvous point for returning vehicles that had been out on patrol in the Rzhev / Poltava area of the eastern front.

We decided to have no riflemen present and keep it strictly to vehicle uniforms, accesorised with the warm winter clothing that can be seen in many period photographs.

We certainly suffered for our art as temperatures dipped to -3 overnight, but this all added to the effect and conditions at dawn on Sunday were perfect for us.

The full gallery can be seen on either our website at http://www.panzeraufgd.co.uk/galleries/ ... index.html

or our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 20e4f5ddc6

Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds, our tank roars forward with the storm wind.

www.panzeraufgd.co.uk

www.facebook.com/Panzeraufgd/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:51 am 

Smashing set of pics , thanks for sharing .

Rob .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:35 am 
4000+ Poster

Group: Za Oberonyu! 13th GRD and WPFG
Epic photos actually. Outstanding work genossen.

"I saw cities in Europe that were practically untouched by the war, countries that capitulated to the more powerful enemies even before war was declared, but we are not like that. Our grandfathers, our fathers, our older generation, our great leaders, fought here for each building, for each street." - First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin on the 70th anniversary of victory at Stalingrad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:42 am 
1000+ Poster

Group: I/II-AA Das Reich (W.A.R.S)
Great photo series as we've all come to expect from you guys. Well done. You should consider doing this sort of thing at a show.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22