WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:34 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post subject: original m9a1 bazooka
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 23:51 pm 

hi ya

been getting a lot of pms regarding my m9a1 so i have enclosed a pic for you all to see it. sorry its not great quality just stuck it on the bed and took it with my mobile phone, well at least you can see it and its in great condition this is a 100% genuine m9a1 not a repo. never seen a pic of a better conditioned one on the internet yet only ever seen one other in a forum from a reenactor from the usa but it was all rusty and in a bit of a mess and was deact the usa way with holes cut in the side etc of it hate that it ruins it. also never even seen one for sale unless you guys no better ? if so would love to see the pics of it if you have them, always on the look out for m9a1 pics got some genuine rockets for it aswell, and a genuine replacement optical sight for it which comes in the original box and paper wraping with the original technical data sheet on replacing the sight and setting it up etc. and also got another genuine earlier type long bar type sight that was fitted to the earlier models before the later spec optical sight. my m9a1 is probably my favorite in my bazooka collection.

so what do you guys think of it ?? would love to hear your views

from bazooka chris

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 15:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Group: The One and Only Normandy 44
Nice piece of kit to have around Chris.I think I'll add one to my collection shortly:)

I haven't shot anyone since 1992 and even then I didn't do it...............Mark.. "Chopper".. Read

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 16:59 pm 

hi ya

thanks for your nice comments :D its probably my favorite of all my bazookas, as for adding one to your collection shortly good luck on that one havnt ever seen another one for sale anywhere yet. been searching for ages trying to get another one for a matching pair but no luck there just not out there unless other people no diffrently then please contact me asap will definatly ow you a large drink if you can help i just happened to be in the right place at the right time to get mine good luck on your hunt maybe you will get lucky just as i did as theres got to be some out there somewhere they cant just vanish i have only been able to find a couple on the whole of the internet read my post above cheers

from bazooka chris