WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 16:48 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 18:09 pm 

I found this event on Rod's 1940's Event Calendar http://www.40s-events.co.uk/calendar.phpand really like the "Free entry to '40s re-enactors in 1940s Allied or civilian kit". Further down the page "Pre-register for free entry" which I think is with EventPlan. So I completed the online form but no reply to this or my follow up email or voicemail message. Similarly, no reply to my answerphone message to the NT.

Not wanting to arrive on the day and be told that if I had applied I would have had free entry. Can anyone confirm if it is free on the day to re-enactors or, if not, what else can I do to get free entry?

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 18:05 pm 

Group: Civil Defenders
Hi. Howard, who ran Eventplan has now handed over to others and there do seem to be some problems with communication. Our group, Civil Defenders (mostly Home Guard) will be there, though I myself cannot be due to work. I think you will be OK to just turn up in kit - explain you have tried to make contact. For our FB page see: https://www.facebook.com/Civil-Defender ... 952056149/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 18:21 pm 

Thank you for the answer to my question.

I will come and say hello to the rest of your group.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 16:07 pm 

Group: french resistance
Hi

yes it is a eventplan event has been taken over from howard my myself and ellie.... we have been out of the office today on other duties, however will be back in soon so we can answer emails ect sent in. I will private message you with the details ect,

We are currently having server issues so for some reason some of the emails are not getting to us or out. however if you use eventplanco@gmail.com which we have set up to try and remove this issue.

The events team at Hughenden are part time and prob not caught them while they are in.

Matthew Howarth

Eventplan director