|FORUM RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Chris [ Tue Sep 09, 2008 13:05 pm ]|
|Post subject:||FORUM RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT|
FORUM RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
This forum runs a "one rule for all" policy. This is a free forum set up by myself, I run it in my own time, with people who give up their own time to moderate and administer it. We expect every member to treat the forum and other members with respect at all times. By using this forum, you agree to the following:
- You agree not to make any unfounded suggestions or potentially libelous remarks that another re-enactor, or non re-enactor, has in some way carried out prejudicial acts against you or your group/friends. If you have an axe to grind do it OFF the forum - this is not why the forum is here. Any posts of this nature will be removed without warning.
- Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, flame or 'bait' any other forum user(s) and/or group(s). This rule will be heavily enforced and will result in a ban if repeatedly broken.
- Do not publish, post, upload or distribute any profane, defamatory, obscene, litigious, indecent or unlawful topic, name, information or media.
- Racial slurs OR inappropriate language will not be tolerated.
- We do not expect you to agree with everything a user writes, disagreements are fine, but please keep it civil and on topic. Direct personal abuse will not be tolerated. Continual abuse will result in a warning, leading to a ban.
- Do not post links to any website or software that could harm another users computer. This will result in an immediate ban. The administrators reserve the right to remove any web-link they deem inappropriate without warning.
- Should you feel a decision by an Administrator or Moderator has been made incorrectly, you have the right to appeal to the head administrators. By posting on the open forum about the post/topic in question, you forfeit your right to appeal. Any follow on posts or topics will be removed without question.
- Our moderators are all volunteers. They are here to keep the forum on topic and productive. A moderator has the right to edit or delete a post he or she does not deem suitable for any particular discussion with no warning.
- Registering under a new username with the intention of impersonating an existing member is strictly forbidden and will result in the ban of your IP address. This means you will not even be able to read the forum topics.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group