WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:40 am

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:40 am 
3000+ Poster
 YIM  Profile

Group: Independant
This one is available for take over or rescue, if you have been away from it for a while you wont know about the offer made to Chris, not that he responded apparently .. this one is here, it works, may be worth a try if you have the inclination, and if Chris will respond .. ??

8th USAAF
Somewhere in England

... " I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals " ...

... " I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them " ...

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 17:11 pm 

Looking at Chris Profile his not been on the forum for along time!

I've set up here https://20threenactment.createaforum.com/index.php it's in the early stages but if you wish to head over and we'll make it great again :-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:17 am 

I have to disagree about Facebook killing off forums, I'm a member of quite a few (shooting, mountain biking, railways etc) and they are going from strength to strength.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:03 pm 
3000+ Poster
 YIM  Profile

Group: Independant
Have those Forums got FB pages set up too though .. and if they have are they being used as such, if not perhaps its because the people on it simply prefer the forum ?? .. and again what about websites that have been lost because it was switched to FB ... many people effectively 'lose out' because they dont want to do FB, and why should they in essence be forced to at the end of the day so they can keep in touch and up to date with whatever group etc they belong to ?

8th USAAF
Somewhere in England

... " I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals " ...

... " I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them " ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7